Friday, August 17, 2007

FIRST POSTING

August 17, 2007
Hi,
This is my first attempt at blogging. My plan is to supply up to date information for writers. I am writing to fiction writers, but much of what I hope to share could also be used by non-fiction writers. I only write inspirational, i.e. Christian fiction, so if you're interested in secular writing you may want to find a different blog.

Some successful secular writers may be tempted to try their talented minds and fingers in the inspirational market since it is so hot, but the first requisite for writing inspirational is a personal experience with God's only begotten Son. Accepting Jesus Christ as personal savior takes you on your first steps into a new way of life. The Bible says in Romans 6:23 - the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. So, life boils down to a life-giving moment between you and God that starts you on your faith journey. Without the life of faith you cannot write inspirational fiction.

I'll see you next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment